logo of zho.io
abouthomeblogbookmarksvlogalbumtweets

2009年11月20日星期五

continued suffering lagging surf. got due gift from my Queens.

read since got up. the evil grandma again came over to attend baby son who lingers home for his recent heat. Internet suffers lagging speed, likely under China surveillance's harshest filtering&auditing, since i commented on a Japanese google wave on the future of China and linkage between sino-Japan. got Masheng's gift for balancing my bank account's deficit, reviewing my short time lived in Guangdong for a new job when i just got out of hometown's asylum. felt God's love&sms girl Feng, a graduate in Shanghai recently, about my inspire upon south China, the sunny land. i will pick my 4th wife there. bought baby KFC. its a sunny day and auspicious sun ray floats everywhere.

没有评论:

发表评论